NBC Universal Director, Data Architecture in Orlando, Florida
Job Number 40613BR
Job Title Director, Data Architecture
Business Segment NBC Sports Group
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
GolfNow, a division of Golf Channel is the internet’s largest online tee time reservation service, trusted by more than 1.5 million golfers. Using leading-edge technology, GolfNow provides more ways for golfers to stay connected to their favorite golf courses and tee times through the web, e-mail and mobile applications. As a partner to golf courses, GolfNow provides turnkey solutions to their operations (www.golfnowsolutions.com) with the main areas of focus on:
• Online marketing and distribution of tee times
• Web hosting, development and customer management solutions
• Revenue optimization, database expansion and other course products
Country United States
• 9 + Years experience working with databases, storage, ingestion, curation, and optimization MSSQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• 7 + Years of experience in Data Engineering, performing data analysis and data profiling
• 3+ Years experience managing and directing teams
• 2+ Years experience working with executive leadership to communicate and manage organization priorities, direction, and roadmaps
• 7 + Years of experience working in environments with formal SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• 3 + years of experience working on projects utilizing Agile Methodologies
• 6 + Years authoring technical, architecture, and functional documentation
• Experience working in large teams a plus.
• Experience with Project Planning and more specifically sprint planning a plus.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.