NBC Universal Part Time Golfer Care Specialist - Seasonal in Orlando, Florida
Job Number 40334BR
Job Title Part Time Golfer Care Specialist - Seasonal
Business Segment NBC Sports Group
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• At least 6 months working in a fast paced customer service or call center environment
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to communicate with industry specific golf terminology
• Tech and golf savvy
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL.
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics.
• Knowledge of golf and tee times distribution preferred
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com extremely helpful
• Strong team player
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience and empathy, and calm in potential stressful situations
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.