NBC Universal Sales Manager, ANZ in Sydney, Australia
Job Number 39435BR
Job Title Sales Manager, ANZ
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International TVD
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The International Television Distribution division is responsible for the international distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation and TV movies.
State - -
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a University degree (ideally in Business Management or Commerce); MBA preferred
• Possess a strong understanding of television ecosystem with a focus on emerging digital / new media avenues.
• Hold strong relationships with New Media, Free TV, pay/satellite/cable/broadband customers.
• Possess exceptional financial, analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills to ensure strong sales solutions.
• Be customer centric and committed to adding value and best possible satisfaction of needs.
• Be A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces innovation and change
• Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple competing priorities.
• Be a self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
• Have a working knowledge of data-processing tools including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.