NBC Universal Administrative Assistant in Universal City, California
Job Number 40954BR
Job Title Administrative Assistant
Business Segment NBC Entertainment
Sub-Business NBC Ent Unscripted Programming
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong knowledge of and passion for Alternative Programming
• Minimum 1 year work experience in Television Programming and/or Production
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff.
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.