NBC Universal Assistant Manager CityWalk, Food Operations in Universal City, California
Job Number 41008BR
Job Title Assistant Manager CityWalk, Food Operations
Business Segment Parks & Resorts
Sub-Business CityWalk Operations
Posting Category Theme Parks – Food and Beverage
About Us Universal Studios Hollywood is the Entertainment Capital of L.A. featuring a movie-based theme park and Studio Tour, and bridged by Universal CityWalk, a dynamic entertainment, shopping and dining complex. Universal Studios Hollywood is an industry leader due to its impressive talent base of highly creative professionals who inspire and produce compelling entertainment and innovative attractions that immerse guests in an authentic Hollywood experience. Universal Studios Hollywood’s team of professionals enjoys a unique culture where fun, hard work and high-quality results are priority, resulting in an employee base that is proud to work here. The company offers equally unique opportunities for employees to expand their careers within Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Parks & Resorts, and the broader NBCUniversal family. It’s a big universe, where do you fit in?
Country United States
City Universal City
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum 2+ year’s Restaurant Management/Supervisory experience with experience managing high volume quick service or casual dining restaurants with a team of 15+ employees.
• Must have a flexible schedule to meet the needs of a 24/7 – 365 day operation, inclusive of weekends, holidays and nights.
• Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and walking/traveling to multiple venues throughout the day.
• Must demonstrate good judgment and a strong sense of ethics in deciding how to respond to the guests concerns and issues while keeping company business models in mind.
• Must have excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18+ years or older
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in hospitality management or business administration preferred.
• Experienced in Quick Serve or Casual dining Restaurant experience preferred.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and food related Point of Service & inventory systems.
• Able to provide creative solutions to guest situations.
• Previous experience with scheduling restaurant labor & staffing needs to operate an efficient business
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.