NBC Universal Communications Associate in Universal City, California
Job Number 39865BR
Job Title Communications Associate
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category Communications
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 2-3 years TV or studio publicity experience.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights and weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles
• Previous entertainment publicity experience.
• Strong interpersonal, pitching, and presentation skills.
• Excellent writing skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Individual needs to be able to work both independently and with a team.
• Ability to juggle and meet numerous deadlines and identify press opportunities.
• Proactive, master multi-tasker.
• Creative and strategic thinker.
• Strong external and team communication skills a must.
• Ability to interface well with all levels of executives, talent and media.
• Superior organization skills.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.