NBC Universal Cyber Security Architect, Authentication in Universal City, California
Job Number 40785BR
Job Title Cyber Security Architect, Authentication
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Directory Services and Identity Management technologies.
• Minimum of 3 years project management experience leading technical initiatives and technical team.
• Advanced level of knowledge with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods and security concepts
• Unix/Linux server administration experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory authentication, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, including design, configuration and deployment.
• Demonstrated experience with Privileged Access Management platforms
• Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• 4 year degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or 4+ years of IT experience preferred.
• Advanced level of knowledge with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
• Proficiency in PowerShell scripting.
• MAC OSX Administration and mobility experience using policy-based security
• Cloud experience (AWS, AZURE) deploying/supporting applications.
• MS SQL Server DBA experience.
• At least 2 years broader IT experience in a field such as application development, infrastructure management, or related fields in addition to experience in Security technologies.
• Experience with virtual and meta directory technologies.
• Experience with enterprise identity management products.
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
• Strong communication / leadership skills.
• Experience in designing, implementing and architecting global, large-scale applications, which span. Multiple businesses (B2B or B2C) that meet complex business unit requirements, and preferably in complex enterprise environments.
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working with vendors to carry out proof of concepts and design discussions.
• Experience presenting solutions and research to stakeholders.
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
• Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.