NBC Universal Director, Current Programming in Universal City, California
Job Number 41211BR
Job Title Director, Current Programming
Business Segment NBC Entertainment
Sub-Business NBC Ent Unscripted Programming
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Minimum 7 years work experience in the television industry
• Minimum 7 years work experience in a production or development capacity
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Experience in programming for the Studio Television market with hands-on experience, ideally from both a production and a development standpoint.
• Proven skills in program scheduling and knowledge of network operations.
• Exhibit flexibility, excellent communication skills and relationship building ability.
• Assertive, enthusiastic, positive, and highly motivated self-starter.
• Creative and passionate.
• Innovative and entrepreneurial.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high energy environment
• Team player with ability to work with others and collaborate to achieve goals
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.