NBC Universal Jr Writer/Producer in Universal City, California
Job Number 40339BR
Job Title Jr Writer/Producer
Business Segment NBC Entertainment
Sub-Business NBC Ent Marketing & Digital
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Candidate must possess a minimum of three years of broadcast network or entertainment cable network experience on-air promotion as a writer/producer/editor.
• Candidates must have extensive offline editing experience with Avid.
• Knowledge of and passion for pop culture, television and new media trends.
• A proven track record for creativity and innovation in writing and producing.
• The ability to comfortably work under very dynamic deadline conditions.
• Strong leadership, time management and communication skills.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice; having a flexible schedule to work is key for this role
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong interest in marketing, and entertainment. Love of television, a plus!
• Able to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude.
• Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be flexible, personable, have a positive attitude; a self-starter with ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen. Detail oriented with the ability to interface with all levels.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.