NBC Universal Manager, Network Partnerships - Portfolio Integrated Marketing in Universal City, California
Job Number 39694BR
Job Title Manager, Network Partnerships - Portfolio Integrated Marketing
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university
• 5+ years of professional experience ideally at an advertising or media agency, media company or sales organization
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
• A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop options for paths forward when necessary
• Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.