NBC Universal Supervisor, Retail in Universal City, California
Job Number 41013BR
Job Title Supervisor, Retail
Business Segment Parks & Resorts
Sub-Business USH Retail
Posting Category Theme Parks – Park and Resort Operations
About Us Universal Studios Hollywood is the Entertainment Capital of L.A. featuring a movie-based theme park and Studio Tour, and bridged by Universal CityWalk, a dynamic entertainment, shopping and dining complex. Universal Studios Hollywood is an industry leader due to its impressive talent base of highly creative professionals who inspire and produce compelling entertainment and innovative attractions that immerse guests in an authentic Hollywood experience. Universal Studios Hollywood’s team of professionals enjoys a unique culture where fun, hard work and high-quality results are priority, resulting in an employee base that is proud to work here. The company offers equally unique opportunities for employees to expand their careers within Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Parks & Resorts, and the broader NBCUniversal family. It’s a big universe, where do you fit in?
Country United States
City Universal City
• 2+ years of Retail management experience managing a team of 20+ employees.
• Knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and nights as required.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and walking/traveling to multiple venues throughout the day
• Self-starter and motivated
• Can easily multi task and manage multiple projects
• Experience in POS and Inventory Systems
• Guest service oriented.
• Proactive thinker/self-starter
• Must possess strong administrative, organizational, problem solving and project management skills. Able to create and deliver presentations and think creatively.
• Ability to manage effectively under deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Previous experience with creating and managing sales budgets (Revenue, Cost of Goods, Labor, etc)
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.