NBC Universal VP, Finance-Revenue Management and Analytics in Universal City, California
Job Number 40149BR
Job Title VP, Finance-Revenue Management and Analytics
Business Segment Parks & Resorts
Sub-Business USH Finance
Posting Category Finance
About Us Universal Studios Hollywood is the Entertainment Capital of L.A. featuring a movie-based theme park and Studio Tour, and bridged by Universal CityWalk, a dynamic entertainment, shopping and dining complex. Universal Studios Hollywood is an industry leader due to its impressive talent base of highly creative professionals who inspire and produce compelling entertainment and innovative attractions that immerse guests in an authentic Hollywood experience. Universal Studios Hollywood’s team of professionals enjoys a unique culture where fun, hard work and high-quality results are priority, resulting in an employee base that is proud to work here. The company offers equally unique opportunities for employees to expand their careers within Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Parks & Resorts, and the broader NBCUniversal family. It’s a big universe, where do you fit in?
Country United States
City Universal City
• B.A. degree in business, finance, economics or related field from a top undergraduate institution
• M.B.A. or Masters degree in a related field, also from a top-tier institution
• 15 years+ experience in a related field, at least 3 years with direct comparable experience
• Highly developed understanding of data analysis with significant direct experience in complex analytic problem solving, and managing and mentoring a world-class analytics team.
• Experience in pricing in an industry with time-perishable inventory (e.g. hospitality, travel, transportation, entertainment, online advertising, etc.).
• Experience leading a dynamic approach to pricing and revenue management, preferably with experience leading the development of a variable pricing strategy and the successful implementation of variable pricing and revenue management processes.
• Proven experience with marketing/demand generation/sales methodologies, sales processes, management systems, KPIs and benchmarking/ratios for marketing, sales and pricing optimization.
• Experience with leveraging technology in a commercial/business function, including communicating adjustments to technical requirements and systems.
• Significant experience in project management, change management, and group processes.
• Clear track record of building relationships and working collaboratively with internal and external parties to drive collective success.
• Demonstrated sense of service and passion for the company and community.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.